a) Read the questions carefully and answer all of them properly
b) All of the answers must be correct â€” if you’re not sure about something, don’t hesitate to browse around the site and do research
c) Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject must be “T-SHIRT CONTEST”) by March 15th; don’t forget to include your name and e-mail address!
1. What is the name that Clementine creates for her hair color in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
2. In which of her films does Kate play a mum?
3. How many children does she have in all her films?
4. Kate thanked two producers in her Oscar speech for The Reader. Both of them sadly died during the making of The Reader, can you name them?
5. What was the budget for Finding Neverland?
The winner will be announced on the site on March 16th.
I will send an e-mail to the winner where we will discuss how you are to receive the prize, and we need to know your size!
In case of duplicate winners, I will consider the person who sent in the correct answers first.
Any correspondence you enter into will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Roberta and I would like to offer our readers this t-shirt.
Kindly donated by the wonderful guys at Last Exit To Nowhere
Hey I just wanted to say: That’s a cool prize! Very creative and extraordinary :)
CooL! By the way…what happend with the last contest?!?!
Nobody won. :\
@Roberta: Oh oO! Thanks xD